Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Best Sport Cars brand That Make You Really Want It



I just love sport car, but I can’t buy it right now maybe next time (I hope). So I just collected images (a lot) of sport cars and make it to background to my desktop pc and my smart phone. Not just car wallpaper hd I collected, I also gathered some of tiny information of sport cars.

In this blog post I’ll share some information of the best car on my list based the information that I gathered.

What  are best sport cars?




The answer will be diverse from people to another people. In my opinion best sport is cars that have really fast speed and have cool design. Yeah it must super fast speed that makes your adrenaline will pumping out when drive it. Have fast speed not enough it must well designed, not look minimalist but look something like “transformer” car mode. So when we drive it to the community we have high pride and look so cool.

Here The List



Remember this list is my selfish opinion so doesn’t take it seriously. Check it out guys!!


Ferarri



Ferarri is my top of mind sport car brand. Their red (mostly) car just look so good guys. Some of ferarri type can accelerate (ferarri claimed) from 0 to 200 km/h in 8.5 s. This impressive accelerates metric claimed on ferarri f12 berlinettas that have v12 engine in the bag. Damn!! That red thing is really fast.

Bugatti



Well this brand one of the king of speed brand. Look exclusively and so well rigid designed. Some of bugatti like bugatti is very very fast. Bugatti veyron can handle maximum speed at 408 km/h and can accelerate from 0 to 300 km/h with just 14 s.

Porsche



The pioneer of “really fast car” industry. One of the legend brands from sport cars industry. Porsche 911 GTR 3 may is the best car in my porsche’s car list. Designed elegantly but not removing her bulky designed maybe it coolest car on Porsche manufacture. Porsche 911 GTR can accelerate 100 km/h just on 3 seconds.

I hope you really enjoyed my blog post don’t forget to comment and share this blog post. Thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment